Assessment and testing of working personnel
Personnel assessment is needed to understand:
– whether employees are capable of quickly and properly carrying out their assignments, and of being independent and responsible
– whether employees have sufficient abilities, knowledge and skills to successfully cope with their duties
– what is the potential and what are the limitations of each employee.
Assessments are conducted using:
– professional testing
– psychological testing
– employee interviews
– completion of questionnaires.
After tests are interpreted and data analysed, a Report is written with conclusions and recommendations:
– on structural optimisation (transfers, dismissals, etc.)
– on training for specific employees
– on making job duties more specific
– on developing separate procedures and documents governing management processes
– on creating incentive systems and corporate programs for rewarding and motivating employees.
Satisfied clients include